Know More: IBD
16 Oct @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Know More: IBD on 16 October is for patients with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, in response to their requests for information about research including nutrition from our doctors, nurses and a dietitian.
It starts at 5pm with refreshments from 4.30pm, ending at 7pm. It is in the Doug Ellis Lecture Theatre at the Institute of Translational Medicine (ITM), within the Heritage Building at QEH.
- 4.30- Registration & refreshments
- 5:00- Latest developments (Consultant Gastroenterologist, Dr M Iacucci)
- 5:30- Effects of IBD on fertility (Consultant Gastroenterologist Dr R Cooney)
- 5:50- Patient pathway in research (Research Nurse, C Bossa)
- 6.10- TRAFIC research study (Gastroenterologist, Dr U Shivaji)
- 6.20- What happens in the Lab? (Dr L Jeffery)
- 6:30- Nutrition and healthy diet (Dietitian, L Burnham)